If you require mental health crisis support, please contact your local mental health services, your GP, or telephone 111 or the emergency services.

Talking Therapies Employment Support 

If you are needing employment support, such as finding a job, or if you are experiencing difficulties at work, the Talking Therapies Employment Support service may be able to help.