If you choose to use this website you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website and online courses is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website and in online courses is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and online courses and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Registration and accounts
- Any visitor can view the website, but in order to take part in most of the online courses, you must register for a personal account by providing a name, date of birth and location plus an email address and a password. You agree that you will never divulge or share access to your online account with any third party for any reason.
- Apart from where explicitly stated, all of the content on this website and our e-learning courses is © Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust. All rights are reserved, and content should not be copied, adapted, redistributed, or otherwise used without prior permission from Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust.
- Any unauthorised publication, copying, hiring, lending or reproduction is strictly prohibited and constitutes a breach of copyright.
- You may link to pages on this site. We recommend linking to section homepages, which are less likely to move or change. We may move or change our website URLs at any time.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).