If you require mental health crisis support, please contact your local mental health services, your GP, or telephone 111 or the emergency services.

Mental health social worker

Mental health social workers may provide a range of interventions such as therapy, advocacy, building community connections, safeguarding and co-ordinating aspects of support and care.