Due to limitations in Internet Explorer, you have to turn on audio playback before this site will work. Please follow these steps:
- click on Tools in the menu bar.
- click on Internet Options
- In the window that appears, click on the tab called Advanced
- Under the section named Multimedia, check the entry that says Play sounds in webpages.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- You will have to close and re-open Internet Explorer. (If that does not work, you may have to restart your computer).
If you are not able to change your browser settings, it will be simplest to use another browser: Chrome, Edge or Firefox