If you require mental health crisis support, please contact your local mental health services, your GP, or telephone 111 or the emergency services.

Young People experiencing PTSD

Information for young people and their parents/carers about what it’s like for a young person to suffer with PTSD, help that is available, the best support, and things that can help.