We are currently not receiving emails to tewv.vrc@nhs.net. We are very sorry if you have tried to contact us recently and we haven’t replied; we hope to have the issue resolved as soon as possible. If you do need to contact us, please use the Contact Us section of the website.

Support in school

This page is for teachers, support staff, young people and parents/carers about the support schools can offer to pupils who are struggling with PTSD.