If you require mental health crisis support, please contact your local mental health services, your GP, or telephone 111 or the emergency services.

Getting through the self-isolation period

Anna, a student at ARCH Recovery College, has kindly written this post for us on how she is coping during this difficult time, sharing her own tips that you may find helpful.